Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wild Azaleas, a Butterfly and Petey the Wonder Dog.


I went walking today, back to where the honeysuckles (wild azaleas) are blooming. As usual, I found a few things to photograph in the wilderness other than what I went looking for. Here are the photos.




A very small yellow flower that was growing in the path.




I don't know what these are, but they are on a bush. I had to stand on my head to get this shot.
Not really, I held the camera below the blooms and took the shot blind.


I followed this butterfly for quite a distance before he sat still long enough for me to get these shots.







                                  These are growing from a bunch of moss. The stems are about four or five inches long.

                                    This is Petey the Wonder Dog's grave. I transplanted some Narcissus plants here last spring. They haven't bloomed and may not this year. They will.  I walk by here when I walk to the pond.


When I got back home, I spotted this moth on a wildflower (Daisy Fleabane) in the yard.


                                                           
                          That's all for now.
                           Wage Peace.
                               Later.

No comments: