Saturday, July 23, 2011

Today

Today is July 23, 2011

I haven't written anything here for awhile now. I suppose I should write something or post some new photos. Most of the pictures I've taken lately are of mushrooms. Here's one.



I have about thirty new art people ready to be photographed. I attached their faces today. That's always the last step. It finalizes their personality.
I've also been writing a story and I have submitted two or three short stories to magazines. I have little hope for the ones I submitted to, but you never know.
I have also opened an account with redbubble.com(see the widget/gadget/thingamajiggy at the top). I've uploaded several images there where they can be purchased as cards, prints, etc.

I guess that's all for now. Later, hopefully not too later.

No comments: