Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Waterfalls, Blackberries, Birds and Bees.


Here are a few photos I took yesterday and today.




                                            This is a waterfall not too far from the house. I posted several shots from here back in the winter. It looks quite a bit different now.

This and the next one are a small stream that runs near here. We had heavy rains the night before I took this.



The rest of the photos were taken close to the house and around.


I located this bird's nest a few days ago. It was empty then, but now has four eggs inside.


I won't disturb the mother bird any more. I'll try to get some shots after the little ones are hatched.

 
Blackberry blooms.


Bumblebee on blackberry blooms.


There's a huge blackberry patch nearby with rose bushes mingled in.


Pink Rose

That's all for now.

Later

No comments: