Thursday, February 25, 2010

Photos I Took Today.

 I'm looking forward to the beginning of Spring so the world will have a little more color in it. Usually, around here, April is the month when all the green is fully restored.
I like taking photos of bees, bugs and flowers. There are some scenery shots that I plan to take also, places that I scoped out this winter.
Below are a few of the pictures I took today.

Another little waterfall. There's hundreds of these down in the big hollow.


I found some green in the woods. Moss growing on top of an old rotting stump.


Crow. You can tell this one has an attitude. All crows have attitudes though.
They are amazing creatures.

Notice the circle on the rock. It was probably made by some alien ages ago when aliens roamed this world.

This one and the next two were taken this afternoon from the front porch.



That's all.

Later

1 comment:

BlueRidgeLady said...

Such beautiful photos!!! We both have spring fever! My sister and I were talking today about how February is the shortest month and seems like it has been the longest this year! We both agreed it was because we can hardly wait to see our flowers again and leaves!!! Loved the pretty sunsets!