Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gulls and Ducks


Today, Suzan and I took a trip to the Jackson County Park which is located on Guntersville Lake. This time of year there are always lots of birds around.




"I can hold my breath and stand on one foot for three minutes."


"Drop your left wing a little. That's it. That's it. Good.
Tomorrow we'll work on landing with one wing folded in."

"To be or not to be that is the question."

"How long did you say it was until the next bus, Fred?"

"Food fight!!"

"On a clear day, I can see all the way to Pascagoula, Mississippi."

"I can do it. One step at a time. Got to keep my balance."

"I got it, Mr. Miyagi. I got it."

 
"No running, jumping, flying, singing, swimming.
No eating, reading, driving, yelling, yodeling."

"My mother said I could be a swan. I just have to use my imagination."

 
"Tell Earl to turn around. He's embarrassing himself."

"I feel like a stranger in a strange land."

That's all

Later

No comments: