Monday, November 9, 2009

Walking on the wild side, where have the leaves gone and one man's junk is. . .


Hello
I have changed the name of the blog. I hope you don't dislike it.

I went out this morning into the wilderness behind the house. The trees are looking bare. Where have all the leaves gone?






This is where part of the leaves have gone. They went for a swim in the pond.



I like this shot of the leafless tree reflected in the water and the way the water distorts it a little.
That might be used for something.

While I was wandering around aimlessly, I did find a treasure or two.



This is an old rusty oil can. Ain't it beautiful? I mean, isn't it beautiful? Sometimes I forget I have a degree in english.



I found this also. It's part of an old radio. Don't be surprised if you see parts of it and the old oil can in some piece of art work. I used to find stuff like this and bring it home and give it to Suzan to use. I still do that, but now I use some of them myself. We have so many treasures around here, we'll probably never use all of them.

Later

No comments: